Gen Kitagata,Associate Professor
Hideyuki Takahashi,Assistant Professor
People expect that various networks exist everywhere in the society and information systems over such networked environment support everyday life and social activities of people and create new life styles as well as information society. This laboratory aims at research and development of advanced network-based intelligent systems.
Intelligent Communication (Prof. Kinoshita)
- Software Infrastructure of Cyber society (Cyberware)
- Multiagent framework / Design methodology
- Knowledge-based communication services / User-oriented networking
- Agent-based/Knowledge-based/Network-based systems
Intelligent Network (Assoc. Prof. Kitagata)
With Intelligent Network, networks and services must have the ability to autonomously construct/reconstruct themselves, according to change of user demands or changes in the environment. To realize such a system, we investigate network software, based on agent and multi-agent technology, networking technology and service infrastructure.
- Knowledge based network middle-ware / Application software
- High tolerability networking / Intelligent networking
- Next generation ubiquitous service infrastructure