See the Publication Page for latest publication.
- January 1, 2009
- The paper Composing Stack-Attributed Tree Transducers is accepted by Theory of Computing Systems, Volume 44, Issue 1 (2009), pp.1-38.
- Nov 24, 2008
- The paper Rewriting XQuery to Avoid Redundant Expressions based on Static Emulation of XML Store co-authored with Hiroyuki Kato, Soichiro Hidaka, Zhenjiang Hu, and Yasunori Ishihara is accepted by PLAN-X 2009.
- Oct 15, 2008
- The paper Towards Compositional Approach to Model Transformation for Software Development co-authored with Soichiro Hidaka, Zhenjiang Hu, and Hiroyuki Kato is accepted by the Software Engineering Track of SAC 2009.
- July 9, 2008
- The paper Consistent Web Site Updating based on Bidirectional Transformation co-authored with Zhanjiang Hu and Masato Takeichi is accepted by WSE 2008.
- March 1, 2008
- I was installed as an Assistant Professor at the University of Electro-Communications.
- Dec 1, 2007
- Two papers XML Type Checking for Macro Tree Transducers with Holes co-authored with Sebastian Maneth and XML Stream Processing Using a Lazy Concurrent Language co-authored with Shin-Cheng Mu and Ta-Chung Tsai were accepted by PLAN-X 2008.
- Jun 8, 2007
- The paper Bidirectionalization Transformation based on Automatic Derivation of View Complement Functions co-authored with Kazutaka Matsuda (the 1st author), Zhenjiang Hu, Makoto Hamana and Masato Takeichi was accepted by ICFP 2007.