- Assistant professor Fumihiro Kaneda received a Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan
- Antiferromagnetic Material’s Giant Stride Towards Application
- A New Ultrafast Control Scheme of Ferromagnet for Energy-Efficient Data Storage
- In the 12th TIA Symposium, Director, Tetsuo Endoh will be a panelist.
- RIEC Newsweb Autumn 2020
- Making Devices More Secure with a More Efficient Hardware Identification Scheme
- Paving the Way for Tunable Graphene Plasmonic THz Amplifiers
- Energy-Efficient Tuning of Spintronic Neurons
- Mr. Takemori Orima of the Soft Computing Integrated System Laboratory received the 2019 Encouragement Award from the Research Group of Nonlinear Problems, IEICE (2020/6/6)
- Hiroshi Naganuma (Associate Professor, Ph. D) in the R&D Division received the Award for Research from Laboratory for Materials and Structure.