- Director Tetsuo Endoh will be held as a panelist at the J-Innovation HUB Open Symposium organized by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), “Changing Japan through Cutting-edge Research x Industry-Academia Fusion! The Challenge of J-Innovation- From Industry-Academia Fusion to Social Implementation –
- RIEC International Symposium on Human-Computer Interaction 2023 February 17 (Fri)-18 (Sat), 2023 Hybrid (Tohoku University & Zoom Webinar)
- At the Germany-Japan Joint Workshop “Future Semiconductors and Related Technology”, Director, Tetsuo Endoh gave an invited talk.
- At the I-SEP Seminar on semiconductor industry trends, Director, Tetsuo Endoh gave a plenary talk.
- Tohoku University’s Masataka Nakazawa Among the Winners of the 2023 Japan Prize
- The 11th RIEC International Symposium on Brain Functions and Brain Computer, BFBC2023
- Tohoku University Appoints Bengt Johan Åkerman as its First “Professor, University Research Lead”
- Tetsuo Endoh, Professor at CIES, named IEEE Fellow
- Call for FY2023 Research Rroject [Type A & Type B] (Application terms: From Jan. 11 to Feb. 28, 2023)
- FY2022 RIEC Annual Meeting on Cooperative Research Projects Compass for Next-Gen ICT on February 16 (Thu), 2023